Today I am trying something a little different on PYM. I wanted to share an outfit idea with all of you. It’s been quite awhile since I’ve shared a fashion post with you, and I wanted to test it out again. So, if you like this style post and would like to see more fashion/style posts from me, please let me know!
My blog started on fashion, and I still love dressing up and skimming Vogue magazines. I just have found more passion and engagement in writing about real life stuff. I always strive to share authentic topics and stories with you gals. However, I’m happy to bring back the fashion piece if I see enough push back.
This outfit is super simple and easy for almost anyone to put together.
American Eagle Boyfriend Flannel // American Eagle Dark Wash Jeans // Boutique Booties // Tart Hat // Assorted Kate Spade Bracelets
My boyfriend, David, and I visited a local farm last Saturday to pick pumpkins. We got donuts, picked out our massive pumpkins, took fun photos and then carved the pumpkins. The weather was perfect, and this outfit was very versatile for the day.
This outfit can easily be to put together from any closet. You can make it your own with different accessories. I paired mine with this cute grey hat! Depending on the weather, a chunky blanket scarf may be suitable.
The secret to my outfit is that it does not have to be name brand. I prefer American Eagle denim but you can wear your favorite pair of jeans with this outfit. A flannel can be bought at any store you please, even a resale shop. Don’t limit yourself to high priced fashion items, it’s all about how you style something that matters.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you would like to see more fashion post, please let me know. Thank you for reading today!
“Forget the rules. If you like it, wear it”
Hello Beautiful People,
We are right at the peak of the Fall season and I thought it would be fun to do a little run down of some of my favorite things from this season; such as my fashion faves and my favorite playlist. I find this post to be especially fitting for the weather here in Michigan today, it’s a breezy Fall day & I’m just over here wrapped in a blanket writing this post. So let’s get started:
Favorite Fall Fashion Pieces:
- Adidas Originals: These have been my all time favorite casual shoes this season, they match almost any outfit.
- TOM Suede Wedges: These are another one of my favorite shoes for the Fall season. They are a great way to spice up any outfit and give it a “Fall” feel.
- American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans-This is just my favorite brand of jeans, but a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans are one of my favorite garments for the Fall.
- Blanket Scarf: Must I say more? (I did not add a link because you can find these almost anywhere)
- Kate Spade Tote: Kate Spade always has the best selection of simple and elegant totes, this is the perfect place to find your Fall hangbag. I received a satchel for my birthday from Kate and I love everything about it.
These songs have been on constant replay for me the past couple of weeks, and yes, I added some throwbacks in the mix. I love old songs!
- Vogue October Issue
- Vogue November Issue
- Paris Street Style: A Guide to Effortless Chic
- Kinfolk Magazine
- Pretty Happy-Kate Hudson
These are just a few of the books/magazines I have been reading through this Fall. This is where I find a lot of my inspiration for blog posts, outfits and room decor. I love to draw inspiration from Fashion magazines and incorporate it into my own style. I also subscribed to Vogue this Fall and that was a great decision, I love receiving the new issue every month in the mail.
- LUSH Cup O’Coffee Face Mask: My love for coffee continues into my beauty products, big fan of this face mask! It not only has little coffee beans in it to exfoliate your skin but the caffeine really wakes up your skin.
- The Sparrows Coffee & Newsstand: I enjoy visiting various cafe’s in the Grand Rapids area and this has been one of my favorite finds this Fall. I went one time last year but I have found myself there more this season.
- Rimmel London Lipstick: I get the color “Tower of Mauve” (240), this is my first lip color for the Fall. It’s like an amber/brown color.
- Becca Highlight & Blush: My best friend got me this as a gift for my birthday & I love it so much. It’s the perfect color combo for Fall, and any occasion really. Shout out to Danielle.
- Victoria’s Secret Tease Perfume
Thank you all for reading this short little favorites post! I would love to hear what your favorite things have been this season in the comments below or on social media. Check out Pretty, Young & Motivated on Instagram & Twitter for daily inspiration and updates on posts. Don’t forget to subscribe too! I hope you all have a fantastic Monday and a week filled with greatness, Happy Monday.
New Week, New Goals.